New Delhi: Updating personal information within the Aadhaar card may be completed via online and offline modes. According to India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI), with the online facility to update the Aadhaar card, an individual can most effectively update or correct the respective deal with at the Aadhaar card if one an established cell variety that is active.
To replace different information together with the name of the character, date of start, mobile number, e-mail identity, and gender at the Aadhaar card, an individual must visit Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
The online self-service mode of Aadhaar card updation gives to cope with replacing facility to the residence where the resident can directly region the update request on the portal. Even as the Supreme Court has upheld the constitutional validity of the Aadhaar card, the Aadhaar card is useful in permitting different services, earnings tax filing, authorities-run subsidy schemes, and so on. Aadhaar linking is still obligatory with these three services.
How to update the address in Aadhaar card, 10-step guide
- Step 1: Visit the UIDAI website: https://uidai.Gov.In/
- Step 2: Scroll down to navigate the ‘Update Aadhaar’ segment.
- Step 3: Click on ‘replace your address online.’
- Step 4: Click on ‘Request for Address Validation Letter.’
- Step 5: Enter the Aadhaar variety and text verification.
- Step 6: Click on ship One-Time Password (OTP) at the registered cell variety.
- Step 7: Enter ‘Address Verifier Aadhaar’ and put it up.
Upon successfully submitting the request, the verifier will obtain a message on the registered cellular number. Once the verifier confirms the application, the applicant will receive a signal with SRN and a link to the utility. Step eight: Enter the SRN after commencing the hyperlink received on the message.
Step nine: Enter the contact info and house range, avenue, location, pin code, metropolis, district, nation, etc.